Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hey Mr. DJ!

Put a record on, I wanna dance with my baby!





Last Monday, we made the 2 hour drive to meet with a DJ. This is the one task that Mr. ATC took upon himself to tackle. I didn’t even ask! He just started researching on his own! He showed me the ones he found and we chose to meet with this one first. His price is really reasonable which is awesome! Originally, we had talked about Mr. ATC’s best man djaying (djing?) because he does that part time at a club. After really thinking about it though, we thought it would be best to hire a professional. Best man, lets call him CT, had not done a wedding alone, and I thought it would take away from the fun for him because he would be working and not enjoying our wedding to the fullest.

We really liked this DJ. He will include lights, and a wireless mic for the ceremony and is really organized with the details (which I LOVE to see!). He has 20 years of experience, so I am comfortable that he knows what he is doing, and means he has dealt with many brides, so I won’t seem too crazy :)

We knew as soon as we left we wanted to book him. Now all we have to do it sign a contract, and then wait until a few months before the wedding to go over all the details.

I love checking off things from our to do list! And I love that my dear FI has been so willing to help! I also love that I don’t have to think about the DJ for a loooong time :) 

Has your fiancĂ© helped in ways that you weren’t expecting? And how much do you love checking things off your to do list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment