Sunday, October 24, 2010

Engagement Session (no pics yet)

So as I mentioned in my last post, last Saturday we headed up north a few hours to meet with our photographer for our engagement shoot. I would like to say our photographer is amazing. He went to the agreed upon place early since neither of us had been there before, and scoped out some places to shoot. We went to the Catoctin Moutain Park and hiked on a really long and difficult trail to get to the waterfalls. But I’m hoping the shots we got along the trail made it worth it. Then we ended up by the lake at sunset. Again, our photographer is awesome and put up with us for well over 2 hours!





Oh and remember that beautiful headband I made a few weeks ago? Totally forgot it at home! Oh well! And remember that search for the perfect cardigan? Yeah, I found one eventually, and yes I only wore it for the last 15 minutes of shooting!

So as you can see, no matter how organized I would like to be, things get forgotten, and don’t always go as planned, no matter how much preparation you put into it. Big lesson learned for me here. And I’m glad that I was able to go with the flow and not freak out about the shoot. Hopefully I can be that cool on the wedding day :) 

I can’t wait to see our pix from the shoot! I think about it everyday! And once we get them, we can get our STD’s out. YAY! So excited about those, and about sharing them with you.

Did anyone else put a ton of planning into their engagement session only for it to not go as planned? 

No comments:

Post a Comment