Thursday, October 21, 2010

Duff's Cake Tattoos



Seriously!? How cool is this!?









Brought to you by the cake master Duff Goldman from Ace of Cakes.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea! If you have no natural ability to decorate awesome cakes like myself, worry no longer! Just buy Duff's cake tattoos! How awesome would this be for a wedding shower, baby shower, birthday, and bachelorette party? And very reasonably priced too at $12! Which is enough cake tattoos to cover a 2-tier cake, 20 cupcakes, or 20 cookies! Everyone would definitely envy your decorating skills! 

I would use my favorite for a wedding shower: 




This animal print for a bachelorette shower/ party:




Baby showers:





Now I wish I had a shower to throw for someone! Maybe I could attempt this for Valentines Day? It’s kind of been our tradition to bake sweets instead of exchanging gifts. After all chocolate is an aphrodisiac ;)

At duff.com you can also find other decorating essentials and even cake mix!

Loving Charm City Cakes a little more now. Oh yeah, we totally looked into having our wedding cake from there, but way out of our price range. It’s too bad considering he won’t be far from our venue :) 

Which one of the cake tattoos is your favorite? 

1 comment:

  1. I just received one of the cake tattoos for my birthday! It was so much fun to make and made the "cake cookies" i made look really professional! Not to mention they were delicious! CHeck it out on my blog http://dafoodieadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete