Friday, November 12, 2010

Mr. ATC's shopping habits

I hope you've heard enough about my dress for a while :)


I would now like to share the buying and gifting habits of my dear fiancé.

Exhibit A: My engagement ring



Looks so shiny and brand new right? Wrong!





He actually bought it approximately 11 months before he actually proposed!

I don’t care how old the design is (the jewelry store doesn’t actually sell this ring anymore) or that he bought it so early, I’m just curious as to what he was waiting for!

Well now you have to understand his buying, spending and gifting habits. He makes it a mission to find the best deal possible on whatever he is buying. So I am fully aware that my ring was majorly on sale when he bought it. No complaint here. I am all for shopping sales, in fact I usually only buy things when they are on sale because I don’t like spending a ton of money. 

So you saw that he waited almost a year to gift me the ring.

Exhibit B: My Our new camera.

He wanted to get me a camera since I like photography (well we both do) and I have wanted a digital SLR for a long time now. Also my point and shoot is crapping out on me. Stupid thing lost some of my vacation photos. Not happy about that one!

End Rant. He bought me the camera with intentions of it being a Christmas present, but he couldn’t wait that long. WHAT!? He could wait a year to propose but not 2 months to give me a Christmas present?

Of course the camera was on sale as well. And he likes to shop really early apparently. Again, just curious as to how he waited so long to propose, but couldn't wait to give me my Christmas present? He definitely has some weird gift buying and giving habits... 

Just wondering how long your SO other waited to propose after purchasing the ring? 

No comments:

Post a Comment